UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form: University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, is now selling forms for admission into the School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session, how to Apply UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form, See the requirements and, how to obtain the UCH School of Nursing Form below.
The management and staff of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan invites applications from interested candidates for admission into its School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Duration of UCH Ibadan School of Nursing
The course is for a period of three (3) years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses(RN).
UCH School of Nursing Admission Requirements:
All aspiring candidates should be aged 17 ½ years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one(1) sitting.
The selling of application form will commence from Monday 15th April 2019 the form can be obtained online at the school portal
Visit the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL with the clicking the button below
All candidate applying for UCH school of Nursing must do the following;
- candidates must Make a payment an anon-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00)only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- candidate should Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- visit the portal https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection:
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview.