KWCON Admission Form; How to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Admission Form 2019/2020, the requirement & closing date for Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON)Admission Form, see full details below.
The management of Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to notify the general public that commencement of selling of Application forms for Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Basic & General Nursing (RN) for 2019/2020 Academic Session. with effect from April 16, 2019.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Admission Eligibility.
1. Minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) is required, to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
2. Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Admission.
below are the procedure to apply for KWCON admission form without much stress all you need to do is for you to follow the steps
- First, you must Visit the portal with the link provided below
- CLICK HERE & APPLY
2.The admission application form fee is TEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N10,500.00).
3. Make a payment online via the College portal stated above.
All candidate should the closing date
CLOSING DATE: Application closes by midnight, August 17, 2019.
- The College entrance examining procedure is as CBT (Computer-Based Test) after the panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
The ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;:
VENUE: UNITS CBT CENTRE (Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita-Elepa Area, Off Asa-Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.)
DATE: 24th August, 2019.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Basic & General Nursing (RN) for 2019/2020 Academic Session, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.