FUDutsin-ma Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2019/2020; how to apply for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post UTME & Direct Entry screening Form see the requirement & eligibility for the admission form here online on this page continue reading.
the management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, announce the release of admission for FUDMA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. FUDutsin-Ma post UTME form is now available online. See how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME.
- All UTME candidates have scored a minimum 150 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Obtain FUDMA Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are should visit the University portal by clicking the link below
All aspirant must make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening Form using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- For payment, candidates should visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security checkpoint at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 08050828501/08186653954.