FUD Post UTME From: how to apply for Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2019/2020, Requirement & Screening dates, how much is FUD Post UTME From, See full details below.
The management of Federal University Dutse (FUD) invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD)Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All Eligible candidates UTME and DE should Register and make Payment Online and attend the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening at Federal University Dutse Campus based on the timetable for the respective programmes.
The schedule of the online Registration/Payment and the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening which will be conducted on the Computer Based Test (CBT) platform
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
The form is Only for candidates who have met the following requirements they are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- All Candidates Applying must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 201 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE).
- All Candidates Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) with not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- All Candidates Must have 2019 UTME result slip.
- Candidates Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and a minimum of eight (8) points with a relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Screening.
below are the easy step to follow an apply for the FUD Post UTME form with much stress
- Candidates should visit the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal by clicking the button below
- CLICK HERE
- After that candidates should fill in their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
- All Candidates should bear in mind that, uploading or providing any falsity credentials or invalid information will be automatically disqualification.
- Candidates that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks will have to wait for a maximum of 24 hours for clarifications before proceeding to the next step of the Online Screening.
- All aspiring Candidates are hereby advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or group for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
- All UTME Candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt) and Examination Slip.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should report to the Screening Venues at the Faculties/Departments with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), Acknowledgement Slip and original copies of academic credentials.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST/SCREENING
- UTME Candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt) and Examination Slip.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should report to the Screening Venues at the Faculties/Departments with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), Acknowledgement Slip and original copies of academic credentials.
Any UTME and DE Candidate who fails to appear for the Aptitude Test/Screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 session.