ECU Post-UTME Admission Form: Are seeking for how to apply for Edwin Clark University (ECU) Post-UTME Admission Form 2019/2020, the requirement & courses available in Edwin Clark University see full details below.
Edwin Clark University is a privately-owned university located in Kaigbodo, Delta State, Nigeria. It was approved by the Federal Executive Council of Nigeria in 2015. Chief Edwin K. Clark is the founder of Edwin Clark University. The institution was established in May 2015.
Edwin Clark University is a short motor drive from the cities of Warri or Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria. The Motto of Edwin Clark University is Knowledge and Development.
All Candidates who chose Edwin Clark University as their first, second or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2019 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any day of the week
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
B. Agric with options in:
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Aquaculture & Fisheries
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Hotel Management & Tourism
Faculty of Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Hum, Soc & Mgt Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B. A. English & Literary Studies
- B. A. History & International Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
- LL.B Law
Edwin Clark University Admission Requirements.
- All candidates for degree programmes, irrespective of their university of first choice are required to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as appropriate and scored the minimum cut off mark.
- All applicants for degree programmes must have credits in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five subjects which must include the English Language and four (4) other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty, Department and JAMB.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
Direct Entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
All Candidates for Direct Entry are required to obtain JAMB direct entry form and must possess any of the following qualifications:
How to Apply for Edwin Clark University Post UTME.
All aspiring candidates can process forms for any of the above programmes through any of the following ways:
- By hand at the University campus or at any of the University Liaison Centres.
- By visiting the school portal edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng to fill and submit an online application form.
- In all cases, duly completed forms are to be submitted with two passport photographs, photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only), ‘O’ level results, credentials for direct entry and screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000 from any of the following banks:
Account Name: Edwin Clark University
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account No: 1014022279
Bank Name: UBA
Account No: 1018657909
Bank Name: GTBank
Account No: 0171183354
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards ECU Post-UTME Admission Form 2019, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.