ATBU Post UTME Form 2019/2020: The management and staff of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University announce the commencement of selling of screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session. ATBU post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
How to Apply for ATBU post UTME Form
All aspiring Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards ATBU Post UTME 2019/2020, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money
Also always remember to continually visit our Jobs website www.Recruitmentformalert.com to get Latest jobs updates in whatever Location or agency that you wish.